Last Updated: Jul 31, 2017 12:33PM PDT.979.2285 To make multiple reservations under the same user-created account online, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official UBM Anaheim Housing Website.
- Select the tab “Multiple Reservations” and create a new account.
- Once you have created a new account you will receive an email with instructions for reserving and managing rooms.
- You will need to set up your account information with your credit card details for the reservation guarantee before making any reservations.
- Once you select “Make New Reservations,” you will be able to select your desired hotel and the number of rooms required at that hotel.
- After you enter the guest information and receive confirmation of your reservations, each individual reservation can be managed (changed or cancelled) through your Multiple Reservation Account using your username and password, or through individual Reservation Management using the confirmation number, email address, and zip/postal code on the reservation.
Changes or cancellations to your room reservations must be made through the UBM Anaheim Housing Website prior to arrival depending on hotel choice. Please refer to your hotel confirmation email for the exact cancellation policy.